27.5.11

"Not to love you so much that I almost hate you". Amén.

ALEX: [...]I got trough it. And I'm on the other side. I love you so much. I used to think that I just wasn't a good guy. But now, after all of it, I know that I'm a good man...and I thank you for that. Because I know now that I'm good enough not to deserve this, not to have to feel like this; not to love you so much that I almost hate you. I deserve someone who will stay. I'm happy you're ok[...]. And I want you to go and be happy...and not come back. 



Grey's Anatomy, Season 6-Episode 12: "I like you so much better when you're naked".




There's no need for me to say a thing. The video speaks for itself...
Aunque debo decir que miente. La ama, lo ama, se aman. Las palabras dicen una cosa, pero las miradas dicen lo contrario. Sin embargo, a partir de ese episodio, ya no están juntos. Ella se va, como él se lo pidió. (Por eso te odio/amo tanto, Grey's Anatomy. Eres tan real). 


Moraleja: El amor no siempre es suficiente, y eso no significa que se algo malo. C'est la vie, and it's all worth the risk, como siempre digo. 


Bisous, 
M :*


___"Nunca te voy a dejar de querer". 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario